- LeviAckerman1 submitted a comment on [Item #432182] Gintama - Hijikata Toushirou - Variable Action Heroes (MegaHouse) • 3 minutes ago
- LeviAckerman1 submitted a comment on [Item #236208] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Yami Yuugi - Figma (#276) (Max Factory) • 4 minutes ago
- lilizzzn666 submitted a comment on [Item #60365] Black Lagoon - Revy - 1/4 - Cowgirl Ver. Black Color Ver. (A-Label) • 5 minutes ago
- ptooey submitted a comment on [Article #57506] Figure Photography Prints at Conventions? • 13 minutes ago
- Ultimadrago submitted a comment on [Item #1775546] Eiyuu Densetsu: Hajimari no Kiseki - Fie Claussell - 1/8 (Kotobukiya) • 22 minutes ago
- Demigod_Dan submitted a comment on [Item #1778994] Azur Lane - Dido - 1/7 - Anxious Bisque Doll Ver. (Neonmax) • 23 minutes ago
- Mylene submitted a comment on [Item #1737579] NieR: Automata - Pod 042 - YoRHa No. 2 Type B - Square Enix Masterline - 1/3 - DX (Prime 1 Studio, Square Enix) • 25 minutes agoAny new line generally starts with the main or most popular character so of course a new 1/3 scale line would start with 2B first. I wouldn't be surprised if they do follow up with an A2 and 9S but there's also a chance it might not happen if SE doesn't deem it profitable enough.
All I can say is the possibility/chances of A2 & Kiane getting a statue is high, 9S is on the low side but who knows what they want to do next
- ptooey submitted a comment on [Article #57516] Are you proud of YOUR collection? • 28 minutes agoAbsolutely! I would say I am a collector of collections (aka hoarder) but if anyone needs a 'random object for a thing' they know where to come lol.
I only have a few nendos, because I have next to no money, but they make me very happy and have started making clothes for the dolls, which links up nicely with my hoard of scrap cloth.
Why would anyone not be proud of their collection? Why accumulate something if you don't like it?