MiHoYoWhere is Ningguang?

dirnaras
dirnarasRegular Boarder • lv5
Offline2 replies
8 months ago
Hi,

New user here. So I was adding figures I have to my collection and noticed a whole bunch of them missing in a database. About half of the figures I wanted to add are not on MFC. And nothing too exotic, modern classy entries from last year or two. Including gorgeous Ningguang 1/7 Scale. I kinda expected that after registration I will be able to add missing entries myself, but that Add Entry option is disabled for me with "You are not allowed to view this page.". So what what is the process for getting this done?
rishnas
rishnasRegular Boarder • lv10
Offline73 replies
8 months ago • Updated 8 months ago
Deleted so I can reply directly
rishnas
rishnasRegular Boarder • lv10
Offline73 replies
8 months ago
dirnaras8 months ago#122052763Hi,
New user here. So I was adding figures I have to my collection and noticed a whole bunch of them missing in a database. About half of the figures I wanted to add are not on MFC. And nothing too exotic, modern classy entries from last year or two. Including gorgeous Ningguang 1/7 Scale. I kinda expected that after registration I will be able to add missing entries myself, but that Add Entry option is disabled for me with "You are not allowed to view this page.". So what what is the process for getting this done?

Because MFC historically only allows figures of Japanese origin (manufacturers, series, artist)

Genshin Impact and APEX are Chinese, so Ningguang wasn't allowed. Barbara was because Kotobukiya is Japanese (yeaaaaaaa).

However, recently they finally decided to (very) slowly start whitelisting non Japanese series. You can see the polls to vote for the first series pinned to the home page.
dirnaras
dirnarasRegular Boarder • lv5
Offline2 replies
8 months ago
rishnas8 months ago#122052873Because MFC historically only allows figures of Japanese origin (manufacturers, series, artist)
Genshin Impact and APEX are Chinese, so Ningguang wasn't allowed. Barbara was because Kotobukiya is Japanese (yeaaaaaaa).
However, recently they finally decided to (very) slowly start whitelisting non Japanese series. You can see the polls to vote for the first series pinned to the home page.

Omg, so that's why I could not find Lappland or Groza either... Cause that's Apex. Thanks, this sadly has a lot of sense.
4 replies

MiHoYo1

QueenAsuka69420
174 replies • Started by Rin_Asano 4 years ago